1. With age, teeth become stained and discolored.
2. Brushing teeth twice a day and flossing once helps remove food particles and
plaque keeping teeth whiter.
3. A Sonicare toothbrush removes stains better than a conventional toothbrush.
4. Limiting coffee, tea and red wine can make a difference in a whiter smile.
5. Always purchase teeth whitening with the ADA Seal of Acceptance
assuring standards of safety and effectiveness.
6. For whiter teeth, purchase toothpaste that intentionally claims to remove stains
7. A home whitening solution can be made by mixing baking soda and water.
The mixture helps loosen and dissolve stains.
8. Refrain from smoking, as it darkens teeth quickly.
9. Dental cleaning remove many stains that regular brushing can not.
10. Purchase a $75 kit that will professionally whiten your teeth.